I am a 26-year-old mother of one! Born 5 months ago at 9lb3oz, my baby did a number on my body. I know I will never look like my high school self, but that doesn't mean I have to throw the cards in. Being MOMMY doesn't mean I can't be SKINNY! I do love exercise, however, I hate working out. I want to take my baby for a swim or extend my grocery shopping trip to add some more steps but screw the gym! My ideal weight will be attained through my diet: cooking, researching, swapping...here's how I do it!

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Faux Grilled Cheese

I looove grilled cheese!  But it doesn't fit into my healthy lifestyle.  This is my sort of substitute...it doesn't taste exactly like that amazing melted cheese between crispy buttered bread, but it takes the edge off the craving!



1 Thomas Bagel Thin or Sarah Lee Sandwich Round
1 Laughing Cow spreadable cheese wedge (I actually use Kroger brand Cow Pals - they only have 30 cals, and they're $3 cheaper!)

Toast the bread to your liking, spread the cheese when bread is hot, enjoy! 

This mock grilled cheese has 130 calories and 2.5g of fat!

Note: If you do use regular cheese remember a serving size of hard cheese is the size of your thumb.

No comments:

Post a Comment