I am a 26-year-old mother of one! Born 5 months ago at 9lb3oz, my baby did a number on my body. I know I will never look like my high school self, but that doesn't mean I have to throw the cards in. Being MOMMY doesn't mean I can't be SKINNY! I do love exercise, however, I hate working out. I want to take my baby for a swim or extend my grocery shopping trip to add some more steps but screw the gym! My ideal weight will be attained through my diet: cooking, researching, swapping...here's how I do it!

Saturday, May 21, 2011

Discovery: Oikos Organic Greek Yogurt

Last night I was craving something new for dessert.  I wanted to behave myself, but wanted something sweet.  I got Oikos Organic Greek Yogurt honey, caramel & vanilla.  I haven't tried the vanilla yet, but the other two are great!  At about 90 cals & 0g of fat, Greek yogurt cups are a nice little addition to my fridge...quick breakfasts, snacks, desserts!

No comments:

Post a Comment